We have just returned from a 5 day National Holidays stay in this hotel and it was marvellous. The food was superb, uffet for breakfast and dinner meant that you could have as much or as little as you wanted. All the food was excellent and such a choice - you could have a 5 course dinner!!! The room was OK and we had a jacuzzi bath which was brilliant. The young staff were very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble to them. The free hour's bar each night was good and I never had to queue for more than 3/4 minutes. If you are planning to go take your swimming stuff as the sister hotel a minut'es walk away has an indoor heated pool, sauna, etc. and you can use it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roundhouse Bournemouth Hotel is one of five Britannia hotels in Bournemouth and is just a short walk from the East Cliff Beach and Bournemouth's local attractions, theatres, restaurants and coffee shops. Bournemouth is one of the most popular seaside resorts in England and is famous for its family friendly facilities, award winning beaches and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Whether you are looking for business or leisure breaks, this Bournemouth Hotel is the perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Roundhouse Bournemouth
- Hotel Britannia Roundhouse
- Roundhouse Hotel