Spent two nights at The Roundhouse with my sixteen year old boy last weekend. The hotel is vastly in need of refurbishment in particular the rooms , and offers a basic servic predominantly for the stag/hen sector , and tour operator coach parties. If I was allocated this hotel with it's worn out decors and mouldy bathrooms for a business stay I would complain ,but for a two night B & B with a sixteen year old special needs boy of mine at £74 pounds for two nights good value , excellent location, ten minutes walk from Bournemouth Staion to the hotel ten minutes to the beaches and ten minutes to town , all in all The Roundhouse can be an out of season steal if you aren't expecting The Intercontinental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roundhouse Bournemouth Hotel is one of five Britannia hotels in Bournemouth and is just a short walk from the East Cliff Beach and Bournemouth's local attractions, theatres, restaurants and coffee shops. Bournemouth is one of the most popular seaside resorts in England and is famous for its family friendly facilities, award winning beaches and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Whether you are looking for business or leisure breaks, this Bournemouth Hotel is the perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Roundhouse Bournemouth
- Hotel Britannia Roundhouse
- Roundhouse Hotel