Went to the Roundhouse in Bournmouth for one night as my partner and i were off to a wedding reception in a different hotel. All i can say about it is, the hotel is very very dated, heavy dark stain on the carpet in the bedroom, the bath didn,t look to special either. On the plus side, the bed was comfy, and the breakfast was nice, really freindly staff, in reception and at breakfast. I wouldn,t say for anyone to stay there more than i night, it needs a big makeover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roundhouse Bournemouth Hotel is one of five Britannia hotels in Bournemouth and is just a short walk from the East Cliff Beach and Bournemouth's local attractions, theatres, restaurants and coffee shops. Bournemouth is one of the most popular seaside resorts in England and is famous for its family friendly facilities, award winning beaches and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Whether you are looking for business or leisure breaks, this Bournemouth Hotel is the perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Roundhouse Bournemouth
- Hotel Britannia Roundhouse
- Roundhouse Hotel