A friend and I went for a girly weekend in Bournemouth in February and had a brilliant time. The Royal Bath is an excellent hotel and a perfect location for getting in and around Bournemouth - we have already booked a weekend for the summer as it is a stones throw from the beach.
We also treated ourselves to a day in the spa and it was perfect. I often go to spa's in London where I live and the Royal Bath was really fantastic and we were treated so well. I was so relaxed afterwards I wasn't quite ready to head back to London!
The food and the staff were also brilliant and we always got a smile from the staff which is exactly what you want and I would recommend the lamb in the evening - really yummy.
Can't wait for our trip back in July!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Bath Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth