had a wonderful stay recently when visiting family. Had booked a D,B&B with access to leisure facilities. Room great with sea view, wonderful buffet dinner in the evening and breakfast as well. Family came and joined us in the large lounge area for the evening and we did not feel overheard or crowded while we caught up on the year. The only reason I haven't given it a 5 rating was the leisure facilities let us down. They had a large pool, jacuzzi, steam, sauna etc and it would have been great arriving later in the day to use for longer. When we went down at 5.40 excepting it be open until 8pm we were told it was closing at 6 due to staff shortages. We were not alone in being disappointed at the early closing time. Also the car park is expensive £20 to have it parked underground at the hotel for the night yikes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Hotel in turreted building located on 3-acre cliff-edge garden, with views over bay & Purbeck Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth