I agree with many of the comments. We booked the hotel via Groupon voucher (60 GBP) and when we booked the dates we were asked to pay for number of extras. Car parking 20GBP, room upgrade 20 GBP, early check in 10 GBP (normal check in at 3pm). Overall the price worked out more expensive compared to booking it directly. The dinner was all you can eat buffet rather than fine dining. The room upgrade was not worth it as the windows were so dirty that you could hardly see the beautiful bournemouth bay view. I`ll not be coming back. In short old, dirty and a bit of an embarassment to Bournemouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth