“Breath of fresh air to bosvegas”
Review of Cafe Boscanova

Cafe Boscanova
Ranked #20 of 786 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 11, 2013

What a really nice friendly restaurant in the middle of boscombe, I have lived in and around boscombe for the last 30 or so years we used to have nice pubs cafés restaraunts you name it, it was in boscombe,it went down hill for many years, but it is now on the up because of this type of excellent establishment coming into boscombe, food 1st class staff 1st class, you must try you will not regret it.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Popped in one morning before work for a coffee.
Had an 'East End' breakfast in the end as looked good
To die for, really good quality
Will be going back!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Dropped in for brunch at 11.30am and the place was buzzing with customers. Staff were prompt and attentive. Food arrived quickly and was well presented and very tasty. I thoroughly enjoyed my scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and mushroom while my wife had a very impressive looking plate of blueberry stack pancakes. We will be back.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Visited with my daughter for a quick lunch. I was immediately impressed by the decor - quirky and fun, creating a great atmosphere. Fantastic welcome from waitress who was really friendly. We ordered a mezze plate with a whole load of incredible food. Haloumi, olives, flat bread, etc. but no meat! As a confirmed carnivore I wasn't sure how I would find this, but i was genuinely blown away. Great tasting fresh food that just might get me thinking about the veggie options! Definitely suggest a visit to this gem of a cafe.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Wonderful. really tasty coffee whilst I waited for a take away sarni - huge halloumi and tomato, took two of us to eat it! Excellent ingredients put together in an imaginative way. Constantly changing menu and you are never rushed. If you are on your own expect a warm welcome and a bit of a chat. Stay away from chains, this is so much better.