“Quality”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
London, England, United Kingdom
“Quality”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This cafe is 100% one of the best cafes I have ever been to. I looked on this website to find a good cafe around Boscombe. This place came up and decided to try it out. OMG the breakfast was amazing the coffee's were unbelievable and the service was second to none. There is always a smile. Always time for a quick chat.
I had the pancakes and I say with confidence, as a man who has eaten his fair share of pancakes, that these were incredible. The selection of breakfasts and specials are great. Yes the price may be a little over average but you pay with a smile after everything you drank and ate.
Amazing and WILL be back

• Visited February 2013

Dorset
“NOT horrible at all!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have visited again recently and had literally the best coffee I have EVER tasted, and I wasnt going to bother writing another review as it was only coffee I had on this occasion, but I noticed the post of 'horrible' by the previous poster and had to address a few inaccuracies which could be very harmful to the guys at the cafe as they are just not true and I think TA gets a lot of stick from owners who feel posters sometimes are unfair.
The staff are most definitely NOT dirty and smelly and are in fact lovely and very busy. There ARE high chairs for children which can sometimes be a bit difficult to negotiate as it is a busy cafe which does fit a lot of people in! There IS a loo downstairs with an amusing embellished print of a Victorian Lady in it. Perhaps in the opinion of the previous poster their coffees tasted like instant, but I have never had that experience, it is amazing coffee. Their food is lovely sometimes the portions dont seem huge but there is always more than enough and I have never left the cafe hungry. The bill can seem a little high sometimes, but its always excellent and fair value in my opinion for what you get. You can save money by having the early bird, you just need to be there before 9.30 each morning and you get 2 for 1 which we have had a couple of times now and its great value. I highly recommend this cafe I just wish I could get my husband up a bit earlier at the weekend to enjoy it a bit more!

• Visited February 2013
Hampshire, UK
“Unusual and quirky”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We happened upon this great little cafe by accident. And what a happy accident ot was. Situated in the up-and -coming area of Boscombs, this gem of a cafe offers delicous fresh coffee in unique surroundings and with superb food - all with an alternative edge.

Friendly service, good prices, clean toliets, and it does a take-away service as well.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank CrystalShadow
Wimborne, United Kingdom
“One of the best coffee's in Bournemouth”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I usually go to Boscanova for breakfast and traditionally order a lumber Jill (canadian pancakes with maple syrup, bacon and sausage and pached egg - amazing!) and a flat white. The coffee is really smooth and the baristas are expertly trained. The cafe itself is very relaxed and welcoming, interesting decor and friendly staff. Also if you get in before 9;30am the breakfast is two for one (obviously better to go with a friend!).
If you get the chance even just to pop in for coffee, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Leah S
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Funky, lively place with good food”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I really enjoyed visiting this groovy place and the food is well presented and tasty. The staff are friendly and the decor is memorable! Highly recommend.

Visited March 2012