The Green House
$155
$104
$78
$75
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$118
$66
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$75
$92
$84
Best Western Hotel Royale(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$66
  • Pool
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$159
$73
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)
$100
$84
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
$92
  • Beachfront
All reviewsroll top bathgreen credentialsarbor restauranteco hotelcourse taster menucrab appleeco credentialsmaster double roomfresh milkfree standing bathsilver birchlovely hotelsmall toucheswedding breakfastwalk in showerwedding partymr mrs
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed here late May 2012 for 2 nights and had the best time. Not only were we upgraded to the best room, the hotel staff could not do enough for us. They were very attentive and genuine. It was a very relaxing break with afternoon tea in the garden during the day and a six course taster menu to die for with champagne in the evening. My only regret is I didn't take advantage of the luxury bath in our room...

Room Tip: Get there early and see if they have a top floor room upgrade
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stayed here recently joining my mother and my sister who had booked earlier benefiting from an Internet deal. There were no problems adding my reservation and a camp bed was added to their room.

Upon arrival we were greeted and booked in very quickly and were asked straight away when we would like our complementary cream tea (part of the deal). It arrived as we sat out on the lawn in front of the hotel. Delicious warm scones with jam and clotted cream.

The staff showed us to our room, pointing out the toilets, lift and milk fridge on the way.
We had complimentary water, tea and coffee and biscuits in the room.

Our room was lovely and luxurious and even with the camp bed, it was big enough for us to move around without any problems.

Our two night stay here was made even more pleasurable by the food, which although quite rich and sometimes including some rather bizarre flavour mixing, was delicious and plentiful.
The only slightly negative I have is about the cooked breakfast which I found a bit under par for such an establishment.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area and the staff make you feel special and the beds are really comfortable.

Room Tip: We stayed in the English Walnut room which had two lovely beds and a rool top bath in the room. a great Wow factor but less practical when staying with friends and family. (We used the walk in shower instead!)
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We're just home from a lovely family weekend at The Green House. Slightly nervous as arrived with our two small children aged 4 and 19 months (very noisy little boy at the moment!) and we were greeted with a very warm reception and assured that nothing would be a problem. The room was beautiful with a roll top bath in the bedroom which the children particularly enjoyed as they could watch cbeebies from the bath! Everything immaculately clean and fresh. Lovely attention to detail and freshly made biscuits in the room went down very well. The beach was an easy 5 minute walk around the corner yet the hotel is in a relatively quiet road away from the main town noise. We were booked into the restaurant which we found outstanding. (Great for parents of younger children as our baby monitor was easily in range so we had a nice romantic meal while the children slept upstairs). Again the service was lovely, the food was DELICIOUS and easily worth a Michelin star in our opinion - extremely tasty and beautfully presented. The lounge bar was a nice mix of chic and friendly. The breakfast in the morning which was also included in our £250 was delicious. I recommend the porridge with honey!! The staff made a fuss of the children and spoilt them with special hot chocolates, and didn't show they minded even when our son was getting noisy again. The reception staff helped us later with directions and said to call if we were lost. This kind of service for tired parents of two little ones is just invaluable. We would not hesitate to rebook. This is a beautiful boutique hotel - a little gem and perfect for a weekend treat.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Amber L
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We had a really lovely stay at The Green House. The staff are really friendly and professional. The breakfast is amazing. The rooms are very clean and stylish.
We were given a complementary upgrade to a double from a small double. I have to say the only negative is that the double was a little pokey so I can't imagine what the small double is like. Having said that the room was fine for us and I was impressed when I read how each individual thing in the room is green. It explains everything and I found this very interesting.

The bar and dining room look lovely. We spent some time relaxing in the bar and the room was very ambient. The lighting and the soft music was perfect. I'm hard to please when it comes to hotels but this hotel ticks all the right boxes.

Location was great, a short walk to the beach and centre.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank renofthenorth
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We noticed a few negative aspects in reviews for this hotel but the positives persuaded us to book up. And were not not disappointed at all. Noisy rooms was one of the things mentioned but we found this no better or worse than other hotels. Sadly, slamming doors is down to the occupants not the hotel! The service from front desk to restaurant was exceptional and very friendly. The staff seemed extremely well trained and helpful. The room was very comfortable and airy. The food in the restaurant was also of an extremely high standard and very well priced, with an eclectic mix of wines. We are already planning our next trip and hopefully you won't read this review so it won't be full up!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple