Park Central Hotel
$111
$93
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$208
$136
$108
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$116
$143
$107
$98
Travelocity
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$157
$77
Priceline
  • Pool
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$74
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)
$100
$83
Priceline
1,343 results
All reviewscrab restaurantsignature roomsea viewcar parkbournemouth international centremulti storeyreception staffon arrivaltravelzoo deallovely hotelhotel restaurantironing boardshower cubiclefull englishone night stayper dayexecutive room
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We've just come back from a (very) quick one night getaway. I've never felt the urge to write a trip advisor review before but the staff were so excellent I felt I needed to! I'd advised the hotel before we arrive it was for my husbands birthday and upon arrival they presented him with plate of lovely truffles and a card. We had asked for quiet room because our whole point of staying was for a night of peace of quiet from our toddler twins (well and for me to be able to potter around the shops!).

When we got back to the hotel after dinner/cinema music was blaring in our room from the flat opposite, some lovely youngsters thought it OK to party, in the centre of town on a Saturday night, how rude!! :) Anyway, one quick trip to reception and we were moved that minute to an equally lovely other room that was blissfully quiet and they gave us a £30 discount for the inconvenience.

Everything was great, rooms clean and big, great shower, breakfast was fab, plenty of lovely fluffy crisp white towels. OK so it's not 5 star, it can't be, because it isn't, but it is a lovely hotel, in a great location, with a good breakfast and luxurious enough to feel like a treat.

The only thing I didn't like was that there isn't a hotel bar/lounge (other than the public one which is attached) and the reception is exactly the same as a travelodge! I would have loved somewhere to sit down and read the sunday papers.

But other than that we loved it and would return again for sure (next time I can convince my ma to babysit overnight!)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MonobrowMum
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I have just had two nights 28/29 sept in this hotel. The welcome was friendly and my room was ready early which was nice. I had breakfast both days and enjoyed it, service was great the lovely blonde lady who I believe was in charge of the restaurant was great, I was on my own and she checked on me several times and nothing was to much trouble I was in room 202 and hope my thanks as passed back to her. The reception staff were lovely, the young lady who checked me out on Monday was always smiling and happy.

Overall nothing was too much trouble, the staff were friendly and always smiling. This stay was evident of exactly why this is one of my favourite hotels to stay on anywhere and proof that the staff help make a hotel. I look forward to my stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great hotel. We received a very warm welcome from the Receptionist on checkout. I booked 7 rooms for 2 nights and we had a really good stay, The location is fantastic only 1 min walk from the sea front. Parking is just across the road in dedicated parking spaces (recommend to pre-book) for £7.50 per night. We ate in the Crab restaurant on Friday night and the food and service was amazing, we could not fault it. What was not so good - the hotel does not have a separate bar - there is a bar in the restaurant area, but not ideal when there is a large party of us - it also shut at 11pm. The food for breakfast was ok, but the service was not brillant - they seemed very disorganised and it was very slow. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: 210 was a good room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The Park Central is well positioned for access to Bournemouth's attractions. It's close to the beach and the town centre. First of all I'd like to say how good the staff were. Reception and restaurant staff were very helpful and enthusiastic. The room we had had a sea view which was very pleasant and the bed very comfortable. There was no noise whatsoever and given that the hotel is in a busy area that was very welcome.

The room was a bit quirky but that's not uncommon in building in which they've tried to provide as many rooms as possible in a limited space. The shower room was very small but functional. We also had a drink at the bar which again is very small and the fact that the majority of the bar counter was taken up with dirty glasses and empty bottles from the restaurant did mean it wasn't a very inviting place to stay long.

Overall the hotel gets the basics right; a comfortable place to sleep in reasonably tidy surroundings. It's never going to wow anyone and probably just does enough to warrant the price. We are going back there next month.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed in a standard double, ground floor - I did book last minute and it was all that was left!
But it was a nice spacious room, it was clean and it had everything you would need for an overnight stay. Breakfast was good, and staff were friendly around the hotel and on reception.
The location is fantastic - you are a stones throw away from the beach and it's a 5 minute walk into the town centre through a lovely garden.
Overall I would recommend, and have already booked to go back in November for our sons graduation ceremony at the BIC which is just across the road!

Room Tip: Go high for a sea view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple