“Used to walk past all the time - now I know what I'm missing!”
Review of Starz Diner

Starz Diner
Ranked #132 of 805 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Contemporary American Diner well known locally for delicious all day breakfasts and great coffee. Free wifi available to all customers
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Excellent service, great atmosphere, the food was great and well presented - I would definitely come back!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We just stopped for a coffee but the atmosphere was great, the staff were amazing fun. We'll defo be back for food!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

A great addition to the eateries of Charminster. Clean and fresh, staff very professional and atmosphere relaxed. A very wide menu to please all sorts, great coffee, great milkshakes and superb cooked breakfasts ALL DAY!! fantastic

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We visited for breakfast, it was a snow day but even then we had to wait a few mins for a table. Was worth the wait...had American pancakes and they were delicious. This place has a really chilled out atmosphere and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I am a regular at Starz and absolutely love it! The atmosphere is friendly and upbeat and the service is always great. The food is delicious, my favourite dish being the california chicken wrap :)
I love the surroundings and even the music has an american feel to it! I'll definitely be returning there soon.