“Great Experience Every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Starz Diner

Starz Diner
Ranked #142 of 736 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great Experience Every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Fantastic atmoshpere friendly staff, food is great value for money and the drinks are always served how you would want them.
We often go for breakfast (Excellent) we go for lunch (Excellent) we go for dinner(Excellent) nad we go just for a drink (Great).
My 10 year old loves the ice scream and the bottomless coke.
Best latte in Bournemouth.

Poole, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

I brought my sister here for her 21st birthday after hearing several good reviews from friends and colleagues; we were not disappointed!

The service was fantastic; genuine and helpful. The food was brilliant - huge portions and fair waiting time (I hate it when your food arrives within minutes of you ordering - or within hours). We order sides because we were 'starving' but couldn't finish them!

I would recommend this place to families, couples or parties. A lovely atmosphere, great food and great service - what more could you want?

Visited November 2012
“Yummy brekkie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I recently went to Starz for breakfast with my partner. I opted for an English brekkie and my partner opted for an American pancake brekkie. Both of us loved it. The decor is very funky, love the whole theme. :)

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Pancakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

After moving to Bournemouth in September, Starz has fast become a favourite destination of mine.
The breakfast is particularly good with a great selection including classic English breakfasts alongside more unusual dishes such as Mexican breakfasts and my personal favourite - American Style pancakes with berries and Maple Syrup.

I recently visited with 6 friends for a celebratory birthday dinner. The service was great and the staff even provided a balloon for my friend. The sharing platter is a great starter option and even the small version is plenty to share between 4! All of the main courses were great, we tried the burgers, hot dogs and the ribs. The portions are pretty huge so unfortunately we did not have room for the delicious looking Chocolate Brownies!

I would thoroughly recommend Starz for anyone looking for an authentic and tasty American Diner experience.

• Visited October 2012
“Great for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

A great alternative to the multi-national chains when it comes to taking kids for something to eat but not really a place for couples, even though it seems some use it as a bar which I wouldn't.

We took our 3 boys for a birthday treat, the service and atmosphere was friendly, the diner was clean and tidy and everyone loved playing "identify the film star" from all the pictures adorning the walls and ceiling. When the server noticed a disagreement about who one of the stars was she brought over a "picture plan" which confirms who is who, great (and I was right!).

The menu is pretty basic but what you'd expect from a sudo-American diner, burgers, hot-dogs and ribs with fries (1 exception is 1/2 a chicken and mash). Everyone enjoyed their burgers even if they couldn't finish it all as well as the chips. Desert is mainly a choice of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Not cheap but definately better than a lot of these American style diners when it comes to taking the younger generation out for some food.