“Fabulous food”

Koh Thai Tapas Boscombe
Ranked #51 of 764 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At award-winning Koh Thai, you'll discover the very best in Thai cuisine - Tapas style! Our highly talented chefs are proud to offer you a large variety of dishes. Whether an authentic Thai green curry be to your liking, or Thai fishcakes be your choice...perhaps a spicy duck salad or even our fusion of steamed mussels with sweet basil and chilli. There's undoubtably something on our menu to suit everyone's tastes. If you're already a Thai food lover, you'll find that Koh will quickly become your second home.
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I was travelling solo and went in on the first night of my stay. The food was fabulous and all the staff so friendly. I would definitely go there again.

Visited August 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Modern delicious Thai Tapas”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Great modern concept of tapas tasters in a modern restaurant, charismatic restaurant. Excellent food. We ordered the £25 tapas selection (requesting not too spicy) and left it the chef to surprise us! It was a very pleasant and plentiful surprise:) There is a £20 option. Young, friendly and accommodating staff. Would definitely recommend but do book if you don't want to be disappointed. We arrived around 7pm on a Friday evening and were very lucky to be accommodated if we were able to complete our meal by 8.30 as table was needed for another booking. We had no problem with this but later diners - be aware!!

Visited August 2014
Peacehaven, United Kingdom
“Great Thai meal - and Kevin has ESP!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ate here on Sunday night and opted for the "leave it to us" menu at £25 pp. Kevin, our waiter, talked through our preferences and then brought us a stunning meal with loads of choice and packed with flavour.

The room was busy, but not overly noisy, and we were able to enjoy everything without being rushed (despite being concerned about the threat of having to give the table back in two hours on the website - that didn't happen!).

My husband was more than happy with the cold Singha beer, while I was very impressed that Kevin brought me another Kohtini before I'd even ordered one...a sign of really paying attention o the customers!!! ;-)

All in all a great night out - and change from £100, despite having an awful lot of drinks (we were on holiday!). We'll be back.

1 Thank PRFluffy
Bexleyheath, United Kingdom
“I wish I could have eaten more.”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

This was a wonderful experience. The menu was explained in a friendly and helpful way (I am something of a novice when it comes to Thai Tapas) The food was delicious, I had the recommended dim sum and chicken satay, this was followed by Massamann curry with egg fried rice. The Kingdom beer was a good match. Service was friendly and swift. It is a shame that I don't live near a branch of Koh.

Christchurch, United Kingdom
“summer evening meal”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was my first visit. Taken as a treat by my family ( they go here a lot.) The food was very tasty and well presented. The staff were all very cheerful and efficient. Good atmosphere on a beautiful summer evening in this lovely town. I will go again and take my friends.