“High praises”

Koh Thai Boscombe
Ranked #64 of 808 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At award-winning Koh Thai, you'll discover the very best in Thai cuisine - Tapas style! Our highly talented chefs are proud to offer you a large variety of dishes. Whether an authentic Thai green curry be to your liking, or Thai fishcakes be your choice...perhaps a spicy duck salad or even our fusion of steamed mussels with sweet basil and chilli. There's undoubtably something on our menu to suit everyone's tastes. If you're already a Thai food lover, you'll find that Koh will quickly become your second home. The first every Koh Thai. A hidden Gem
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We've been now a few times.
Once for our anniversary.
Once with a friend.
Once with my Austrian family who never experienced Thai food before.

And once with two friends who travel to Thailand all the time.
I really didn't want to go, simply because of our friends knowing good Thai food.
But they loved it. Oh they loved. And so did we.

The staff are such an important part of the experience as the food is.
Highly trained, they know what they are talking about it.
Most other restaurants nowadays the staff don't even know whats in a burger but the staff at Koh Thai can talk and talk and talk about all its food which is great.

Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it!!

(What a shame we're moving away from the area!!)

Reviewed April 26, 2013

What a great find. Warm, friendly staff. Prompt service. Fresh, lively, plenty of tasty food that dances on your tongue. Cocktails were excellent. We left happy, contented customers vowing to return again and again

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Felt like I was back in Koh Tao!

Great service (loads of staff). Food was fresh, simple and super tasty!

Other Thai restaurants can pull these things off, but there are not many Thai restaurants out there that serve food like it really tastes in Thailand... Koh Thai does!

That's why it's 5* all round!

The only bad thing is that I now miss my old life in paradise.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I don't think I can't say how lovely this place is. I visited on a Saturday evening (I recommend you book a table, it gets busy) with my boyfriend and was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome and atmosphere. The tapas were great, as was the green curry and pad thai...delicious. I recommended the cocktails too! Overall the experience was lovely and I would definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a refreshing, delicious (and pretty romantic) dining experience.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Excellent food and service very clean modern restaurant good attention to detail and food was hot we'll presented will return.