“Good atmosphere and great service”
Review of Korean Grill

Korean Grill
Ranked #166 of 772 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family business serving authentic Korean food. We are the only place in Bournemouth where you can experience the exotic Korean style indoor BBQ at your own table grill. You can choose to cook your grill yourself or leave it to the staff and watch it getting cooked right in front of you at your table. We offer a variety of meat dishes (beef, pork and chicken) with vegetarian options as well. We are dedicated to serving delicious and healthy Korean cuisine and ensuring that our customers fully enjoy their one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I went there a few weeks ago with a friend. The atmosphere was good. The service was impeccable. We spent about £50.00, which was very pricey for the quantity of food. Food tasted good, but will not be eating there again as I thought it was too pricey for the amount of food.

Korean_Grill, Owner at Korean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of our restaurant. First of all, I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the dining experience and the service.

We have actually changed the menus completely over Christmas, and have in the process LOWERED our menu prices by *****30~40%*****.You mention that you won't be returning due to the cost to dine, but if this is the only factor keeping you away, can I ask you to try us one more time? The same, high quality food is now considerably cheaper, and the customers who have visited us in 2013 were so far all very pleased with the cost to dine in our restaurant.

Our 2013 menu will go onto our website in the next few days, I am still waiting to receive a PDF copy to upload it myself. Please keep an eye on www.koreangrill.co.uk, and we will hopefully look forward to welcoming you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Korean Grill

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I'd been wanting to try the Korean Grill for a while and was not disappointed. The food was great and more than matched by the excellent service. Five out of the six of us went for the set menu at £20 per head. Myself and a couple of others though that this was a little pricey for the amount of food but there were no complaints about the quailty. Be sure to try a glass of soju - be warned though, it creeps up on you! I will definitely return as this more than matches the superb Korean restaurants in Sydney.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I am South Korean who is living in the UK more than 12 years. However, I have very traditional taste in food. I don't like fusion ethnic food such as mixed or adopted style. The original texture of S. Korean cuisines is not easily found in the UK as same as other ethnic cuisines.
When I tried Korean Grill, I loved the food I ordered. The food was exactly same taste as I tasted in Korea 12 years ago. This restaurant serves the traditional texture and style. Inside of restaurant looked posh like GangNam style and very clean. Not only they have a look, but also they provide the nation's favourite dishes such as table BBQ, Stone Pot dishes, soup dishes and my favourite KImchi. I personaly loved stone pot BibimBop and soy-bean soup. They are mouthwatering! I would love to visit Korean Grill again to taste of GangNam style food!

3  Thank youngmin y
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Haven`t done Korean before, so were unsure what to order, but the staff were really helpful. We ended up with an excellent meal at a reasonable price. Our 7 year old granddaughter loved having her tea cooked at the table!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed in Bournemouth for three weeks on business eating in different restaurants every evening. I went to the Korean Grill on my last evening in Bournemouth and I wish that I had gone there sooner as I would have gone back several times; it was, by a mile, the best restaurant experience that I had during my time there over all of the others that I went to. The staff were attentive and helpful, able to explain the traditional approach to Korean cuisine to me and make recommendations in an unpressured and friendly way. The food itself was extremely delicious and exquisitely presented and prepared. The grill in the centre of the table made for an impressive and entertaining dining experience. The restaurant was clean and well kept with a serene and relaxing atmosphere. I had never eaten Korean food before but the Korean Grill has truly converted me and left me itching to try it again. This is a true gem of a restaurant and I would immediately recommend it to anybody visiting Bournemouth.