We had an overnight stay here as a treat for my husband's birthday and I simply couldn't have asked for anything better. it wasn't just the accommodation - excellent in all the respects mentioned by others - or the extra little touches also described, but Chris & John really do go the extra mile. When I asked about booking a mini-cab, as we were eating in Christchurch, Chris insisted on driving us there which was so kind & considerate of her. She, John & their daughter all sang Happy Birthday to my husband when we came down for breakfast & a birthday card from them all was on our table.I can't imagine receiving those kind of thoughtful gestures anywhere else. The breakfast was definitely the very best we've had as were the goodies in our room, all made by Chris who is clearly an excellent cook. These two certainly know what works and they clearly make a huge effort to maintain such a superior standard. Their overall generosity & care in terms of making their guests feel comfortable exceeds anything I've experienced before. Excellent value for money, if it's possible to put a value on this kind of hospitality. We'll definitely be back ... maybe for my birthday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated 200 meters from the beach on a very quiet road. Voted by Tripadvisor reviewers as 5th best B & B / Inn 2016 UK & 13th best in the world 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bed & Breakfast by the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast By The Beach Hotel Bournemouth
- Bed And Breakfast By The Beach