The guesthouse owners John and Chris were very warm and hospitable hosts as well as running the guesthouse in a professional manner. There is a very good choice of fruit for breakfast as well as some delicious smoothies. The coffee and tea were of good strength and taste. Refills were available. The cooked breakfasts, as well as being of good quality, were both generous and well presented. Lunches are best delayed after such a breakfast.
There were lots of nice touches that make the visitor welcome, such as access to a fridge with fresh milk supplied. Tea in the room is always nicer with fresh milk. Wine glasses and a cork screw/bottle opener were supplied in the room for a guest to bring a bottle in.
This was our first stay in the Bed & Breakfast by the Beach and both of us thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. As our grandchildren live in Bournemouth we look forward to many return visits to the guesthouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated 200 meters from the beach on a very quiet road. Voted by Tripadvisor reviewers as 5th best B & B / Inn 2016 UK & 13th best in the world 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bed & Breakfast by the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast By The Beach
- Bed & Breakfast By The Beach Hotel Bournemouth