“Party fun”

Laser Quest Bournemouth
Ranked #6 of 41 Fun & Games in Bournemouth
Reviewed December 13, 2013

an interesting experience but not enough hiding places, however went back the following week with friends,ellie 11

1  Thank amanda b
"party food"
in 6 reviews
"hot buffet"
in 3 reviews
"staff were super helpful"
"body armour"
in 4 reviews
"venue"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was the first time I had been into a Laser Quest and we had geat fun as I had taken my son and a group of friends. It doesn't matter what age you are because everyone has great fun.

6  Thank Mark B
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I booked this for my boyfriend for our anniversary and I have never been so was a little apprehensive... The outside and the inside actually looks kind of run down… a little bit bare but I didn’t let this put us off. The staff were really helpful and very friendly.
We were booked in quickly and when we were actually in there it was quite fun...Its not as immersive as I thought it would be but then hey it is for Kids so I bet its amazing for them if it kept us occupied for 2 sessions!
The price was really good so it really worth it to kill some time :)
They don’t have parking but you can park just above them for £1.50 for the whole day which is great…

2  Thank Traveller1986Em
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Loved it and so did the kids,a chance for them to get their own back on us grown ups,good workout legging around in the semi dark,breaks out a good sweat

4  Thank 301Richard301