“What ever next??”

Ranked #491 of 778 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have enjoyed many meals in the past, but what has happened to our last 2 visits??

Our Mongolian lamb with iceberg lettuce was served with an unpleasant surprise… a live worm. Accidents happen but this was a great mistake. A complimentary glass of wine was served.

On our latest visit last week 11th October, yet a again I had concerns. Within one
Hour finishing our meal I felt very uncomfortable. Over the next 3hrs+ I wish I hadn’t returned.

The menu clearly indicates no MSG, I do believe this is in-correct, with the MSG side effects it’s hard not to notice increased heart rate, constant thirst & tender stomach the following day.

A very bad experience & one we as a family do not want to repeat…!

2  Thank Snapper2000

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Went with my boyfriend for the all-you-can-eat for £14.95 each on a Sunday evening. We were the only customers eating in the restaurant so the dishes came really quickly. A good variety in the menu - except for the rice and noodles, you can only choose from egg fried rice or plain noodles. Thought it was a bit annoying that water was only served if we were buying drinks too. The food was OK, it wasn't the best dining experience. Portions were small and I thought the stir fried mixed vegetables were quite bland-tasting. Probably wouldn't go back again, but maybe for a takeaway. Didn't think I got my money's worth.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

After a late night at work decided to get a takeaway from Lee's. Good choice menu. Got the food home as quickly as I could. We were plesantly surprised as to how good the food was.
One of the best chinese food we have had in Bournemouth and would definitelyy recommend to all my friends.
Will go to the restaurant to eat next time.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

i love this place, I have eaten in and gotten takeaways from this restaurant, and i always go back to the same place, the choice on the menu is vast, the food is never greasy, always well cooked, and always superb quality!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Enjoyable evening - the all you can eat - selected from a menu was very good for a family evening meal. The food was enjoyable - I agree with a previous poster that it was not the most spicy food but we found it tasty. The service was paricularly good we did not feel rushed and were asked after each course if we would prefer a break before selecting again. Not a particularly large dining room but full even on a Monday evening