“Really good food... will come back again for sure”
Review of Dilli Haat

Dilli Haat
Order Online
Ranked #36 of 929 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Description: Dilli Haat is an attempt to bring to you true taste of India .Driven with our passion for cooking and serving only the best dishes, using locally sourced ingredients where possible, to our Guests. Our food truly reflects the traditional taste from India . Enjoy .,,.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Butter chicken - try that people. It was awesome good location and really friendly people. Will visit very soon again

2  Thank 783ozzyh
Write a reviewReviews (350)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was lovely and so was the service, will definately return to this Indian charm - thank you for such a great meal!!!

2  Thank jody m
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One of the beat meals I have ever had.
The food was exceptional, the staff friendly, professional and very competent.
I cannot express how exceptional this restaurant is. Highly recommended.
A MUST GO DESTINATION.

3  Thank maria_mim_uk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely amazing Indian restaurant - the best Indian food I've had away from home. One of those places where you know you should try something new but you end up getting the same thing every time because it's that good. Chicken biryani is EXCELLENT and a firm favourite. Menu also has an indochinese section which I have not seen in many restaurants outside of India.
Really friendly and welcoming staff, especially the managers who are beyond friendly and embody hospitality in every dimension of the word.
An fantastically run place - can't recommend highly enough!

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank zz13297
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My Dad and I just visited the Dilli Haat and both agree it's one of the best Indians we have EVER been too. The menu had some different options and dishes I'd never heard of, but also had the traditional curries on offer. My Dad has travelled through India and so has a good taste for Indian food. Its safe to day he was delighted with the menu and quality.

We were recommended the Butter chicken, which quite often I have found too sweet, creamy and unremarkable. However, we went for the recco and it was REMARKABLE! Delicious and full of flavour! We ordered the King prawn Tak A Tak, something we had never tried and again this was so tasty! All the dips are homemade and the place has a lovely authentic and friendly atmosphere. Value for money and packed with flavour. Highly recommended. Will deffo come back.

2  Thank rachella2019