“great food, entertainment and veggie friendly!”

Zorbas Greek Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 772 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Food in Zorbas was fantastic, we had the mezze, 20 quid each and it was plenty of food. I asked for the veggie option and they were more than happy to suit my request. We had a belly dancer making us laugh and also amazing us with the belly movements. :) We felt we were in no rush and felt like we were at someone's house. It was a great evening and I really recommend it. It was a bit noisy due to the xmas parties but nevertheless enjoyed our evening a lot.

There are newer reviews for Zorbas Greek Restaurant

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Four of us. One is a grandmother. Where do you go? What do you order?

So I found Zorba's on trip advisor and in we went. The menu is full of food that you'd get on holiday and my mum is a "Well if you're having that i'll have something else" kinda girl, so we ordered "meze for 4". Plate after plate after plate!

What he didn't tell us was that it's 20 plates! Stuff you know from England like hummus (ace flavour), taramasalata and the like with pitta bread for starters, then into the fish courses - prawns, calamari etc - and we ended up with the meats stifado (beef in a tomato sauce), chicken, lamb and wotnot.

I'm a big eater and I was seriously considering a halt but you can't give in, can you?

"And for desert?" Undo the belt and in walk 5 lads who sit down and order beer. They're on holiday and one of them has the idea "Howsabout 'meze' for 5, lads?" I wanted to stay and watch!

Seriously good food. Loads of it. Great service. More than you'll ever eat. Twenty quid a head! Stuffed.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Although not an authentic vegetarian restaurant this has a great veggie choice and all of it home cooked and prepared before your eyes. A family run business with very friendly staff and certainly the best food my wife and I ate over a recent weekend in Bournemouth. Great value for money too. We will certainly eat here again when next in the area. Five Stars.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I visit this Greek restaurant as often as I can as it's my favorite one in Bournemouth. Lovely food and great service. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a tasty homemade meal in a lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went here with my husband on Friday night. The evening started off quite quiet but it soon got a bit busier. We ordered the mezes (20) and they were all very nice. The waiter was very pleasant and polite, the only criticism if any was that the food was coming out a little bit too quick but other than that can't really fault it.