“held 50th birthday party at this venue”
Review of Kayla Brasserie

Kayla Brasserie
Ranked #29 of 753 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Italian, British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“held 50th birthday party at this venue”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Hen making booking I found staff very professional and helpful, the venue is excellent and reasonably priced.
I held party few months later, what can I say, but a big thank you to the manager and staff that made this day as fantastic as I'd hoped, will be returning again for sure have recommended this venue to all my friend's.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

A party of six of us went to Kayla Friday before Christmas and we were,t disappointed. Really nice atmosphere and food was really good. Staff were attentive but overly so. Will definitely be going back and also a very good selection on the menu.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went here for our anniversary meal. We were not disappointed. The food was amazing and the staff were awesome. Would and will definitely be returning in the near future

“Fantastic evening”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Had a brilliant evening. Was a set menu because of New Years but had plenty of options. Food was so tasty and enough to keep you full for the night. the drinks were a good price. If I lived local I'd be dining there on a regular basis. Waiters and waitresses were polite and friendly. I don't have one fault about this place. It's under rated if you ask me. Thank you for a gorgeous meal

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Private Hire”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I recently hired this venue for my Daughters 21st Birthday, the management could not have been more helpful in the Months leading up to the night of the party.

Throughout the night the staff were so professional in the service that they provided, cheerful and polite throughout.

We had booked a Buffet for our guests and when we saw it, WOW !!!!!, the selection and quantity of food was amazing !!!!, there was so much left at the end of the evening we took some home with us.

The decor and ambience of Kayla cannot be faulted, and we would recommend this venue to anybody.

Thank you so much Kayla for a truly memorable night