“Friendly staff, lovely food, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kayla Brasserie

Kayla Brasserie
Ranked #32 of 736 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European, British
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff, lovely food, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

I had always been sceptical about trying Kayla as I like to have a nose through the window to see the interior, however due to the small windows I was unable to look in! However I recently went to a Christmas staff meal held here and was very impressed. The location is great, not in the town centre, but in the landsdown area, and the interior was simple, classy, while still warm and casual. I ordered from the set menu the vegetarian option, and while it was not a traditional Christmas meal it was delicious! Much better than being fobbed off with the usual veggy option I get at Christmas meals.I ordered a lovely cocktail, and had pleasant service from all the staff. The lady I presume was the manager was very nice, and welcoming.
(I didn't use the out door seating, but I think some of my friends who smoked did.. it was nice for them to have an area to smoke, not just the side of the street!)
I would definitely go again!

• Visited December 2012
kayla-brasserie, Manager at Kayla Brasserie, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review for Kayla Brasserie.

We are pleased you enjoyed your Christmas party at Kayla, and found our vegetarian option delicious.

We hope to see you again soon.

Poole, United Kingdom
“Good for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

We tried this restaurant on the off chance and were really pleased we did. If you are very lucky you can park in the road outside although there is a nearby car park.

Inside the decor is lovely with a burnt orange and black theme going on. They have additional seating upstairs.

The staff are friendly and welcoming and the owner works in the business which is always a good sign.

Although we didn't book they found us a table and brought us the menu which is extensive.

We chose a pizza and the Christmas lunch which was on the specials board, both were very nice, hot and tasty. With two drinks the bill came to £22 which was quite reasonable.

Checked out the toilets and these were clean and modern.

Overall a nice place to go and well worth a visit

• Visited December 2012
We are pleased you enjoyed your lunch at Kayla Brasserie, and took advantage of our specials.
We strive to ensure all our customers enjoy their visit, and wish to return.
We hope to see you again at Kayla to enjoy our extensive menu, for lunch or to dine in the evening.
Your review is very much appreciated.
“Excelent place to spend your evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

my work mates and I booked the place for this years Chrismas party and to celebrate my birthday. They must have one of the best chefs in Bournemouth as the food was just simply amaizing. Staff is very friendly and quick. The ambiance was very pleasant, not too loud but alive for sure. The looks of the place exudes good taste and made us feel we were in the right place. My compliments to the managers for the level of custumer care they displayed.

bracknell
“best night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

i recently went to the Kayla brasserie for my Christmas do.we all got dressed up and looking forward to a good evening were we not let down the service was fantastic all the staff we very helpful the prices was reasonable as well we also had the in house DJ who did not disappoint he played every thing we ask for including that song gangnam style oh dear we had a fantastic night the food the staff the dj made our night i would recommend Kayla to any one having a party to come here everything you need for a good night out is here

london
“romantic evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

The food is fabulous the staff are friendly and attentive and the prices are quite reasonable. You could really budget if you wanted to or splurge out on 3 courses with fillet steak as we did..this was our second visit and if we lived nearer we would deffinately go regularly. The only thing that lets it down is it is never busy so there isn't much atmosphere which is a real shame cause it is lovely and does serve very good food. The starters and desserts are to die for....We will be going again.

• Visited November 2012