“Excellent hotel with hosts that go the extra mile”

The Water Garden Hotel
The Water Garden Hotel
Ranked #58 of 131 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel just as I was away for a work related course and did not fancy a long drive , and must admit to being pleasantly surprised . I was only looking for a some where to crash so just looked for a budget hotel. What I found was a extremely was a pleasant surprise.a clean, tidy , friendly and very professional hotel.
The room was very comfortable and clean the service was out standing, I was given a map of the local area which was very helpful. I was asked what time I had to be at my course and offers breakfast early so as I could get away Which I was very nice and freshly cooked. I would highly recommend this hotel to any one

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I had a lovely 2 night bb weekend break at this Hotel. The proprietors Paul and Brenda are a lovely couple, made sure our stay was most enjoyable.
The bedroom was lovely, bed comfortable, some really lovely rooms to relax in. Bar prices reasonable. lovely breakfast.
Paul very knowledgeable about the area. Gave us a map of the town. Walking distance to the town. We went to a very good restaurant. The Mandarin, a very good Chinese in town.
Would highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed for a 2 night BB break mid April 2013, greeted by the owners Paul and Brenda, and made very welcome with nothing too much trouble. Very clean small hotel, conveniently placed whether you are in the car or on foot. Great breakfast.

Rooms were comfortable enough and the whole hotel was very clean.

Cannot speak highly enough of the place and have no hesitation in recommending it to business or holiday clients.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My chief hen booked this hotel as part of a package for my hen party and the owners made us feel really comfortable. The hotel itself has some really lovely features, the breakfast was fabulous and they were just super helpful. There were other groups staying there as well but we heard no noise from anyone else. Just be advised it is on the main road which is a bit loud if you like sleep. Perfect for a weekend with the girls.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and i are far travelled and we have never had hospitality afforded to us like this before, Paul and Brenda were very welcoming and made our stay very pleasant indeed one of the best "small" hotels i have stayed in. We would reccomend to anyone.

Brian and Lesley Marshall

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with 14 other girls on a 2 night hen party weekend. The owners Paul and Brenda were extremely accomodating and could not have been more attentive to our groups needs. I would definately recommended this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2012

One of the best small hotels we have stayed in for a very long time. The hotel was very clean and tidy everywhere. Lovely full cooked English breakfast each morning. Brenda and Paul made us most welcome.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple