“a must visit when in town”

La Strada Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 772 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: La Strada Italian Restaurant located in Bournemouth near Poole, traditional Italian cuisine dishes, one of many Dorset residents and visitors favourite dining restaurants, very near Bournemouth Beach.
Reviewed November 2, 2011

we are regular visitors to bournmouth and we always visit La Strada more than once.
great food and friendly service. If Alberto is there some guaranteed friendly banter .

There are newer reviews for La Strada Restaurant

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I went here on a Saturday evening with 5 friends. Although the restaurant was almost full, the service was really good and quick. The wine was lovely and the atmosphere nice. The food was ok.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

We enjoyed some tasty pasta and authentic Italian fare in a relaxed atmosphere and reasonable value.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

In a great mood when walking in with colleagues... I said "Hi, five please", the headwaiter sarcastically says "Hey five, I'm one", laughing to himself. i said, "Oh sorry, I thought you might like us to dine here".... He says "Well... You were the one that walked in here!"

My colleagues were looking forward to the food, so we stayed. Food was great, other staff was fine, but this guy was a real piece of work and picked up where he left off at the conclusion of our meal, insulting me again.

Last time they get my £!

2  Thank willisjm
lastrada1, head waiter at La Strada Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2011

i am very sorry that the gentleman interrpeted the humorrus banter as an insult , our customers are my main concern and if my english sense of humor was not appriciated and interpeted as insulting the gentleman i appologise to him.
regards
alberto

Reviewed October 1, 2011

enjoyed this place very much,,,nice pasta and pizza..very quick service