“out with family”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Home of the legendary flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken
Reviewed June 6, 2012

went with my son, first you had to q for a table then you ahd to q to order then you had to get all your own stuff, then you had to wait for it to turn up

There are newer reviews for Nando's

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I took my family to Nando's on Saturday. I was very pleased with the level of customer service, specifically from Sam who was pleasant, polite and patient.

We will go back....

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Chips and chicken were not hot, the food came SO quickly I don't see how they can have grilled the chicken. The sweetcorn was hard, there was so much marinade on the chicken breasts I had to blot my sons with loads of napkins as it was making him gag. The frozen yoghurt was tasteless - we re-visited the dispenser to check what flavour it was (strawberry). Can't complain about the service, I did mention the heat of the food when asked how the meal was...was offered something else but didnt want anything. Paid £28 for 2 chicken burgers, chips and sweetcorn, 2 cokes and 2 frozen yoghurts, if the food had been great I wouldnt have minded!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

The staff were polite and efficient, but the food was awful and wildly over-priced.

We had a piece of steak in a bun, which was the size of a small cheese burger. The member of staff looked at us in amazement that we didn't order more; we looked at the member of staff in amazement that we didn't get more!

Reviewed October 27, 2011

We went with our relatives there and had a very fun evening! The food was great and delicius