“Very good!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Four of us ate on a Saturday night, the place was packed so if intending to visit at a weekend booking is recommended. Despite it being so busy we were quickly shown a table and a drinks order taken. Service was good and prompt.

The food was served within a reasonable time and was very nice, well presented usual sized portions for an indian I would say. All dishes were tasty and the meal enjoyed by all.

Prices seemed average to me, four of us ate with drinks, poppadoms, a main each bread each and 3 or 4 side dishes and the bill came to £78. Which I consider very reasonable.

Overall a good experience and I will certainly visit again when next in the area.

Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Set up an Indian restaurant in a good location, sit back, and don't bother. Is this their motto? Don't change? Cook and survive? Unadventerous, stale and lacking in any joy or innovation.

Meanwhile a few miles away in an unlikely location lies Cilantro, one of the best indian food restaurants I've ever been to, including the restaurants in India and even the well acclaimed ones in Londons stoke newington. Do yourself a favour and try that one instead.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Amazing hospitality and great food at this stunning venue!

Not heavy and greasy, really tasty with the best nan breads ever!

Try their fish curries too - astounding!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is my favourite Indian restaurant in the whole world! Really great food and the people that own the restaurant are so lovely and charming. They make you feel at home. Definitely worth a visit - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Lovely atmosphere, attentive and friendly staff, wonderful food. What more can I say, a really good selection of dishes, we ordered far too much food and were offered a "doggy bag" but as we were staying in a B&B couldn't take home our leftovers.