“Delightful place for a spot of lunch.”
Review of Fat Lemons Cafe

Fat Lemons Cafe
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Totnes
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The best coffee in Totnes as voted by the public during the Totnes coffee festival May 2012' Fat Lemons is a Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free cafe owned and run by Ian and Amanda Gregory, situated on Ticklemore Street in beautiful Totnes in Devon. We offer a contemporary choice of food with a mixture of European and Mediterranean influences using as many local ingredients as possible. All the drinks at Fat Lemons are carefully selected and totally Delicious !! From loose leaf teas, Italian coffees and hot chocolates also organic juices from local suppliers. We look forward to seeing you
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Delightful place for a spot of lunch.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Very friendly service, simple but tasty home-cooked food, and pleasant surroundings. I have no hesitation in recommending the Fat Lemons Café for a light lunch.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Andy S

Wellington, United Kingdom
“What a treat!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were only able to visit this cafe on the last day of our holiday, otherwise we would have gladly made several return trips. We had lunch there, sharing the spanakopita and a Greek salad, both of which were freshly made and delicious. So delicious, in fact, that we were perfectly happy to sample more of the menu, all in the interests of research, you understand. We shared a slice of spicy butternut squash cake and a cream tea. My husband thought the coffee was fantastic and I had a pot of fabulous Earl Grey tea. And not made from the almost ubiquitous tea bag, either, but a very fragrant leaf tea complete with tiny pieces of orange peel. I'm already looking forward to a return visit.

• Visited October 2012
Holsworthy, United Kingdom
“Excellent coffee”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Read in the local paper about the excellent coffee, just had to try it out. Certainly didn't disappoint. Sadly was with non-vegetarians so didn't stop to eat. Something to look forward to though.

• Visited September 2012
“Excellent food and lovely environment”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We visited fat lemons for the second time this afternoon and were delighted by the quality ingredients and good value once again.
We were also impressed by the menu choice, as were our kids who went for the cheese on toast and houmous dippers which they both loved. My wife and I went for the garlic mushrooms on toast which were excellently cooked and served on a bed of ciabatta bread. We both agreed that portion size was excellent.
No one even flinched when I asked for a glass of tap water for my daughter (which happens more than I would like!) and I took a pot of English breakfast tea whilst my wife went for the organic lemonade which was also excellent.
On a rainy day in Totnes this establishment was a godsend!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jamesonscott
Nottingham
“Vegetarian food at it's best”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Having eaten in many vegetarian restaurants in England this is a new favourite, I ordered the bean Koftas, it was needless to say delicious and the salad was the best I have ever had. The coffee is excellent also and would I highly recommend you try a cup.

1 Thank arks29