“Fabulous”

Ranked #2 of 347 Restaurants in Torquay
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine dining restaurant within easy walking distance of Torquay harbour, offering modern British-European cuisine using fresh local produce. A single seating policy allows you to relax and enjoy your evening without feeling rushed.
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Simply perfect. Thanks to all who made my mothers holiday here such a terrific last day for her. Will certainly be returning

workington
“Wonderful evening,food fit for a Lord!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had looked at this restaurant on line before our trip to Torquay and managed to get the last table available for our chosen night. We were not disappointed. The service is exceptional, attentive but not intrusive. The food is wonderful. I had the crab bisque with scallops and can honestly say it was the best I have ever tasted , my fillet steak was wonderful. We even had a lovely decorated plate with our petit fours as I had mentioned it was our wedding anniversary. The staff are lovely and I even had a chat to the chef , who also happens to be the proprieter, to pass on my appreciation. Will most certainly visit again the next time I am in Torquay

London, United Kingdom
“Great place;-)”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.Lovely food,Fantastc service,just perfect.If you want to eat there just remember to book the table in advance,because they very busy, especially weekends.We would go back again;-)

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent !!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We managed to book a table after reading the great reviews. We were not disappointed the food was amazing and the service was exceptional. We would definitely go back again.

Derby
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We tried to book a table on Friday night and was told that they were full. Sandra the proprietor took my phone number and as soon as she had a cancellation she called me back.We arrive 15 minutes early, as they open at 7 and we were made totally welcomed.
We were so happy to that we came and had dinner here. All four of us enjoyed the our main courses as they were beautifully presented, and the fish we had was fresh and well cooked. My partner had the fillet steak and it was cooked to perfection. Unfortunately due to time constraint we were not able to do this place the full justice as we would have loved to have the 3 courses. We only manage to have time for the main course.
I will certainly be returning to this restaurant and to have the full three courses.
I would like to thank Sandra and her team for looking after us so well.

Visited August 2013