“DIVINE!!!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Food & Drink in Torquay
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed January 6, 2017

From the moment I arrived, the service, the quality, the people, the wines, the atmosphere, the incredible view across Torquay Harbour - all perfect. Then, when I asked if they did takeout (as we stayed later than originally expected and I had not yet had dinner) they said they do not normally but if I would promise to bring back the plates at some point, they would make an exception since I am staying only a few doors away. THEN, Shaun our wonderful waiter brought over a tray of raw fish from which I could actually select what I wanted! The meal was perfectly timed to be ready as I left and when I tasted it.............. MAGNIFICENT! Thank you, all! I feel very blessed to be here... Am back again tonight...

Reviewed October 28, 2016

We loved everything about Number 7 fish bistro but it wasn't just the delicious food and faultless service that persuaded us to make a second visit during our 3 day break in Torquay.We just loved everything about this bar which compliments the dining experience superbly.It was so relaxing to wind down with a pre dinner glass of wine whilst taking in the wonderful sunset and what better way to round of an excellent evening in such comfortable surroundings served by the absolutely charming Shaun.

1  Thank YorkshireBelle2013
Reviewed October 28, 2016

It was our first visit to the Number 7 restaurant and we were so glad that we decided on arriving early to upstairs for a pre dinner drink. Shaun the bars manager made us so welcome. The service was impeccable, the wines on offer very impressive and views to die for. If booking the restaurant allow time to take this great venue.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

What a lovely place to spend a couple of hours. The bar; Wine @7 is partly for the pre and post dinner drinks for the No7 Fish restaurant but solely saying this is it's purpose does not do it justice. It is also a standalone wine bar well worth it's own reputation and praise. Shaun, the bar manager is working really hard to make this one year old venture not only work, but excel. There are around 60 wines on the menu, plus an outstanding selection of local and artisan gins (and the usual restaurant drinks like lager, brandy or whisky) to choose from. Shaun can recommend a wine or gin to suit based on what preferences you tell him. Shaun and his staff are extremely conscientious and really want to give their guests the best experience. With its elevated location the views over the bay are lovely and our many visits for evening gins were thoroughly enjoyable! Thanks Shaun and keep up the good work. We will be back next summer!

4  Thank GlowStick