A great weekend break in a friendly family atmosphere. The homemade cooking was excellent, and the cooked breakfast was lovely. We had evening meals both nights, which were made from local produce.
We have a young family and they were made very welcome all through our stay.
The position of the Hotel is convenient with breath taking views.
Would recommend to anyone who wants a home from home holiday/break with first class service-nothing was too much bother from proprietors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WINNERS of South Devon B&B, Guest House and Inn of the Year for 2013. 4* GOLD Visit Britain with Breakfast Award 2015 and 4* GOLD AA with Dinner & Breakfast Award for 2015. Situated directly above Babbacombe & Oddicombe beaches, we are a fully licensed family run establishment with 12 en-suite guest rooms, 8 have private balconies which enjoy fabulous unobstructed views across Babbacombe Downs and out over Lyme Bay. We welcome families, young and old, couples and singles alike. All rooms have TVs, direct dial telephones, hospitality trays and free Wi-Fi access. Our spacious restaurant and lounge bar ensures you have plenty of room. Suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Downs, Babbacombe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Downs, Babbacombe Hotel Torquay
- The Downs, Babbacombe Torquay, Devon