Red House Hotel
$101
$132
$117
  • Breakfast included
Yardley Manor Hotel(Torquay)(Great Value!)
$71
Priceline
$151
$146
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor poolfantastic sunday lunchkids roomwifi accessfamily suiteminute walk to the harbourvery nice stayfour poster bedgreat weekendcar parkexcellent breakfastsmall hotelfull englishtown centreplenty of choicejacuzzifacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2012

i had my wedding reception here was well decorated and sorted out for us... couldnt say thanks you anymore than i did... some very polite staff was working the night and was very helpful at times...! the only problems i had was with the members of public coming past and stealing our food on way to swimming pool considering they were ment to be using other entrance and public stealing lot of our balloons...:-)... i wouldnt of minded if they asked me... drinks were abit pricey but well worth the night i really enjoyed myself... other than the few problems above..!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank BeckyWaldron
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I think this is a new place and very close to the sea for the people that like to be close and have a great few,nice facilities.., but dont get me wrong we had my sisters wedding reception here on the 12th of may and it was a greatly decorated reception and the staff were polite to me but rude to a few others and then also we had booked the reception for my sisters wedding ONLY.., but had many others walking through which was the only let down and they took some of the balloons for their children..which myself felt was rude to be honest.And also they had a table of at least 8 people sit down and have a meal within our reception along with their members walking through and eating the food that my brother in law's mum made very kindly...so altogether and over all ill say a nice place to stay for a hotel ...but for wedding receptions u may be left a little dissapointed. :D Thanks for the wedding reception though it was nice over all except its faults.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Natalie944
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I have stayed here a long time ago and what a change different owners make. In a difficult period for everyone who is tightening their belts you still need to escape and be able to relax but hard to find a place for a long weekend that is value for money and a place to take the whole family including our dogs! From the moment we stepped through the door it was like home from home, small hotel but plenty to do and in an ideal place for the seafront and long walks with the dogs (parks nearby) The staff could not do enough for us and the food was wonderful (lovely conservatory) but best of all being able to swim, have a sauna and jacuzzi nearby with quite times for adults without children. Definately coming back again and again when we have the chance. After a awful 2011 as a family we are ready to face 2012!

Room Tip: If you are two adults with one or two children then ask for the sea view room upstairs its wonderful having a seperate bedroom for children with connecting hall and bathroom in one space!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sharon196933
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Would definately recommend this hotel. Don't be fooled by the 2 stars, it should be a 3 for the extra facilities that you will find - warm indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, beautician, on site hairdresser, kids room etc. Great bar and restaurant facilities. It was a pleasant stay. I have to admit that I was very dubious as it was only a 2 star but I was pleasantly surprised. It was a last minute booking and it was a great deal. Friendly staff and very welcoming! Rooms comfortable and clean!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2011

We came for a Xmas break, booked 2 rooms 5,6 both very spacious and spotlessy clean. Breakfast was brilliant full English was delicious but had plenty of other dishes to choose from, even pancakes. We've been coming to Devon for years and we've been coming at least 6/7 times a year from now on this hotel will be where we will be staying lovely staff, fantastic facilities, open late so can have a swim after a shopping trip definitely 5 out of 5 from us.

• Stayed: December 2011