“Simply the best”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic Mediterranean twist to the menu along with fantastic views & the friendliest staff. I would definitely eat here all summer if I could!!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited this delightful bistro for the first time and was enchanted by the decor and friendliness of the chef , it has a real Mediterranean feel and some delicious dishes to choose from , ,I had turbot . Cooked perfectly .there were many dishes to chose from . This is a Resturant that must be visited !!! you will not be dissapointed . Great food great views great value , what more could you ask for . Don't miss it !!!!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stunning views down the coastline towards the Teign estuary. Excellent cuisine at affordable prices, good sized portions as well but if you enjoy a glass of fine wine go elsewhere as this was quite simply the worst wine list I have experienced, it was not even priced to attract!! If they put that right I would recommend.

Georgie M, Owner at Georgie May's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Sir / Madam
First of all let me thank you for dining with us, we take all our reviews seriously and were a little surprised to hear your opinion of the wine. We choose our wines carefully and only stock the most popular in this current market. We try to offer an extensive selection for our guests from English house wines at under £10 a bottle to french, Chilean and Spanish RIojas... I really thrive along with my dedicated team to keep all my new and existing guests satisfied so if you could remember which one you selected, I will consider removing it from our menu..

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We have visited Georgie May's several times since its recent opening. On each occasion the food has been fabulous; fresh, beautifully cooked, full of Mediterranean flavour. The menu is varied and supplemented with an ever changing "specials" board. The service is friendly, professional and efficient. All round a very enjoyable eating experience. Looking forward to our next visit. P & D.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

A lovely restaurant with lush food and lovely people. Friendly staff and good service. Have already made another reservation for a birthday meal. Well done to Steve and Amanda on a fabulous new Bistro in the Bay!

1  Thank 488Suzanne