Nethway Hotel
$205
$402
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsalfa travelbrilliant weekendcoach tourbalcony and sea viewfamily run hotelswimming poolturkey tinselsense of humourevening mealfriendly hotelmonday to fridayvisited this hotelclean tidymy wife and i have juston arrivalentertainment every nightother guests
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Just returned from new year break with Nova Travel of Chesterfield. First time with them and were very pleased with The Nethway, Dave and Jo plus all the other staff made us very welcome. Food was excellent and the entertainment was very good. Will certainly visit them again in the future. Maureen and Bernard Slack of Eastwood.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stayed here on business. Excellent room and food was fresh tasty and delicious.
My room was comfy, clean, roomy and well equipped.
The proprietors were friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Next time I am in torquay this e
Will be my hotel of choice

Room Tip: Several rooms on ground floor if you aren't keen on the stairs
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late as been to Dartmouth for the day. The owner very kindly sorted out parking for us as it was very busy. I was a bit worried when shown to room 18 as that was the only bad review I have seen. The bad review was over exaggerated! !!. There was a bit of mould in the top corner but it was removed as soon as I mentioned it. The bed was very clean with crisp white sheets. The bathroom was very small but so what???. How long do you spend in a bathroom?. It was clean!!! This building was an old house with many of the original features. The owners and their staff are lovely people. If you have a problem speak to them before leaving a bad review. Dont go expecting a fully modern hotel but if you want to stay somewhere special with character then the Nethway is for you. The garden and pool are amazing. It is the owners home as well as their business so it feels very homely. Breakfast was lovely with a great choice and the dining room is beautiful. Thank you we loved it just wish had stayed longer. Wasnt ready to leave. Oh verygood value for money compared to other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank hboo2003
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I just have to say what a wonderful stay I had at the Nethway. I couldn't help but read other reviews and notice the one below about room 18. The comments are over emphasised. I stayed in this room with my partner and we found the room to be very accommodating, the room was clean and beautifully presented. I would definitely come again, wonderful and pleasant staff to. Food was great. Jo and Dave thank you, lovely meeting you.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Trooper35
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute and to be honest it was one of only a few available at the time but we were pleasantly surprised. We were greeted by Dave on our arrival and he was very welcoming. He showed us around and gave us a key for our room
And the main front door. Our room was large and adequately equipped, the bathroom was small but clean. The bed was comfy. Tv could have been a bit bigger. The bar area and terrace was lovely (garden furniture could have done with a lick of paint) drink prices were very reasonable. The location was perfect for a short stroll into town. Breakfast was lovely and the waiter/waitresses were very friendly. On our departure jo let us leave our car in the car park while we had a few extra hours exploring torquay. Overall a perfect break in a lovely welcoming hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013