Babbacombe Guest House
$90
  • Breakfast included
$93
$84
Corbyn Head Hotel(Torquay)(Great Value!)
$194
Agoda.com
$152
$147
Travelocity
All reviewshome from homeattic roomtesco expressb boff road parkingfull englishpubs and restaurantsfirst classwi fiwelcoming hostslittle gembreakfast was excellentcomfortable bedvery pleasant staycooked breakfastnight staybiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2010

We would definitely recommend Babbacombe Guest House to others. It's comfortable, spotlessly clean, Pauline does a great breakfast and what's more Pauline and Tony are really nice people. They couldn't have done more for us. By the way, we are both vegetarians and can recommend to other veggies that you can get a good cooked breakfast if you want it (prepared in veg oil) or plenty of fruit, yoghurt, cereal if you don't.The only danger is that Pauline's cooked breakfast is so nice, you'll eat it every day and go home with expanded waistlines! We want definitely to come back again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2010

This is the first time that we have stayed in a guest house for many years and were pleasantly surprised. From the off road parking and the clean, modern rooms through to the delightful breakfast, the Babbacombe represents good value for money and a perfect base to explore that part of the British coast.
It is on a main road which can be slightly noisy but also means that there is a bus stop just outside to get down to Torquay and also means that it is easily accessible.
Will definitely go back if we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2010

What a lovely couple, and a lovely place to stay. The rooms are very clean & bright, and the breakfast sets you up for the day. We will definatley be back.
Regards Dan & Dawn Duffin

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Tony & Pauline who have only recently taken over ownership made us welcome from the first moment we arrived. The location is central within Babbacombe and close to many tourist attractions and the beach with very good bus routes into the town for further exploration. There are several pubs and restaurants within walking distance. We were given a double en-suite room on the ground floor which was well furnished, immaculately clean and in excellent upkeep. There was plenty of tea/coffee/biscuits and water provided. Their knowledge of the area was good considering they had only been in Babbacombe for a few months. The breakfast was freshly cooked to order with a wide range of cereals, yogurts, toast and english breakfast items - great value and very tasty.
We would highly recommend this B&B for value for money, the friendly staff and quality of
accomodation.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2010

Pauline & Tony made me feel very welcome when I arrived and showed me to my room on the top floor. Once I was used to the sloping ceiling!! I soon settled in. Was asked what time I would like breakfast which turned out to be very good - Pauline cooking whilst Tony served and checked that there was everything I needed. Pauline came in every morning to speak to me which was good for me being recently widowed. Tony then changed after breakfast to climb the scaffold as he was renovating the outside of the house which looked much improved after my happy 4 days. Sure I shall be back. Thank-you both. Ena

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo