Stayed here for two nights on a wet January weekend in 2013.
The accommodation really made our stay, what a lovely B and B - far better than most Hotels in truth. The Host was friendly and welcoming, and our room was great. We had a deluxe room, which had a lovely modern bathroom and shower. The whole suite was scrupulously clean.
My girlfriend loved the glass of sweets by the bed, a different variety each night! Also lovely fresh cookies available in reception, gratis.
Bed big and comfy, a great choice of freshly cooked hot breakfasts and a lovely buffet bar.
Only a short walk down to the harbour, and if you are eating out make sure you go to Amici's Italian Restaurant which is just down the hill on the left.
You definitely get what you pay for. We will be staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and recently received "Highly Commended" in Best B&B in vist South -West Awards. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends.Recently voted In Trivagos top 10 B&B`s in UK for value for money ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon