Crimdon Dene Guest House
The Imperial Torquay(Torquay)
$85
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmargaret johnhomemade yoghurtsfull englishhome away from homewonderful hostscooked breakfastfirst classfeel very welcomelovely breakfasttorre abbeyroom was very clean and comfortablesecond to nonefriendly ownerswarm welcometown centresea frontbank holiday
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

A short walk from all Torquay has to offer and a good base for travel to Devon's attractions. Lovely clean hotel, the best breakfasts and a fabulously friendly couple who can't do enough for their guests. Thank you John and Margaret- hope to see you next year. Would recommend to everyone.

1  Thank MackemSpaz
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We desperately wanted to extend our camping holiday and so decided to treat ourselves to an extra couple of days in a B&B. Lucky for us we stumbled upon Margaret and John's place. It was very homely, clean and well maintained and we were made to feel really welcome, especially our little boy he was over the moon with the attention he received and the family room was perfectly sized to accommodate us all! John's breakfast was superb and they really had thought of everything you could possibly need during your stay - far too many things to mention! If you want excellent value for money then would totally recommend as all the little touches and effort they have gone to shouldn't be missed. It was a great end to our holiday and would definitely book again if we return to the area.

1  Thank KerryCorb
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Crimdon Dene Hotel for 5 nights in August 2013. The room was well decorated and well equipted with everything that you would need. The owners ( John&Margaret ) ensure that you receive a warm welcome and nothing is too much trouble.
To cap it all the breakfast is the best that I have had anywhere in the uk.

1  Thank sophievale2013
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is my first review, as it's something I would not normally do, however the crimdon dene was so brilliant, just like the reviews said it was, that I felt compelled to do so. The family room was excellent, we stayed five nights and I can't think of even the tiniest thing to quibble about. I have stayed in hotels around the world and on board various cruise ships, but johns breakfast is the best I have ever experienced, normally I don't like yoghurt, but my wife and kids were raving about Johns home made ones, so I tried it, and had a pot every morning! the selection and quality of fresh fruit was amazing, the kippers were the nicest I've ever had and you couldn't get a better full English. Thanks Margaret and John for giving us a memory we will never forget.
David Miller

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank chessmagic
Reviewed August 8, 2013

What a fantastic B and B! Margaret and John are by far the best hosts we have ever known. They were kind, welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for them as they wanted to make our family holiday as pleasurable as possible. Like us, our little girl did want to leave and we truly hope to return again. I have already recommended the accommodation to family and friends who are keen to visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family