“High up”

English Riviera Wheel
Ranked #3 of 11 Fun & Games in Torquay
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went on the big wheel and the view was absolutely fantastic you cold see Paignton and Brixham and the harbough

All reviews
"pounds"
"paignton"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed August 20, 2013

After arriving in Torquay we had a walk round then jumped on here.It's ok and you do get some commentary on the history of the place which I liked.Only thing I did laugh at was the young attendant hollering at us when it was our turn to get on, if he could have used a cattle prod I think he would have done.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We went to the "Torquay Eye" with friends who were visiting. Our visit was during the week on term time so there were no problems with queuing. We were told that we would get 3 rotations of the wheel but actually had 5! The fourth was a bonus but afta that we were starting to worry they'd forgotten about us!! The views were stunning..highly recommended on a clear day!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very well organised queuing system and excellent value for money. The wheel turns slowly and offers amazing views of the coastline and sea in one direction and the town in the other. There is a choice of music or commentary in each compartment and it is a really pleasant experience. Even my height phobic cousin loved it! One warning - don't forget your camera as I did. I think I might have to go on it again to get the photos (any excuse!)