“Recommend”

Shandiz Restaurant
Beckenham
“Recommend”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Simple food, good service, and friendly staff. Would recommend if you were walking past and hadnt made a reservation anywhere.

Visited August 2013

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“best restaurant i have found in torquay for my family”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This restaurant is fantastic, not too big, friendly and attentive staff too. Its always very clean.They make the best cosmopolitans so if you get a chance treat yourself to a cocktail!! The food is simple and delicious, the chips are home made and gorgeous, amazing fish dishes being in the harbour and the pizza is the best with generous toppings. The food is try fresh without silly waiting times so perfect for taking my sons. We ate here 4 times and each time was just as good and was my very fussy autistic sons first pick place to eat now that is high praise! They even had some live music outside one evening.

• Visited August 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and value for money”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

A busy Saturday night in Torquay, all the other restaurants full, but plenty of space in Shandiz, so was it going to be a poor experience? Far from it I am pleased to report.
Friendly welcome from staff, excellent service.
Tiger prawns and a chicken Caesar salad to start, and then steaks. Both my husband and I are very fussy about our steaks, liking them medium rare, but they were excellent - cooked to perfection and the best we had been served for a long time (and believe me when I say we eat out a lot). All round excellent value for money too.
If we ever go back to Torquay for another weekend we will definitely eat there.

• Visited August 2013
“Location is excelent but food is very average”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Fresh mussels killed by chili and spicing and the beefburger was edible but you could cook one better at home. Overall poor value for money and the great location does not compensate for expensive poor quality food. Lots of choice in the area so go somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Brown chips”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Went to get chips and curry sauce to eat for a walk along the marina . Wish I hadn't bothered chips were brown and had a horrible after taste and curry sauce had big lumps of powder still in it . I binned it it was gross couldn't be bothered to walk back for the sake of a couple of quid but I won't be returning there .

• Visited July 2013