“BRUNCH”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Devon
“BRUNCH”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

First visit but won't be my last. My daughter & I popped in for lunch & decided to have the Breakfast, superb value for money as it included a hot drink & toast. Beautifully cooked & served by very pleasant staff, what a gem,will certainly visit again when shopping in Torquay.

• Visited December 2013

Olton, United Kingdom
“Made very welcome”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for a coffee at this place with a friend. Ended up having a glass of wine .the people are very friendly . It is easy to miss this place as you have to go down some steps but give it a try

• Visited April 2013
West Lancs
“OUTSTANDING - A HIDDEN TREASURE!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I cant recommend this little café/bistro highly enough. On the main long stretch in heart of Torquay shopping area, but you can easily miss the narrow entrance - look out for black chalk boards on pavement outside with the days special offers on. Very welcoming staff, nice quiet ambiance, spotlessly clean and comfortable....and beautiful well presented food and superb value for money. I wasn't too hungry and settled for a latte coffee and lovely Victoria sponge cake (just like home baked). my wife had a chicken and pine nut salad with a glass of pinot grigio wine. The total cost was a little over £10, unbelievable. There's no catch though, I can assure you. I urge you to try this place and recommend it to others - I don't think current owners have had the place long, and its vital they get lots of business so we can all enjoy this fantastic facility for years to come. We were staying across the bay in Brixham, and if I'd found this place earlier we'd have made the trek over every day just to dine at The Bay Tree. This has to be right up the very top of the list of places to eat and drink in Torquay - top marks Bay Tree! (Tony & Linda, West Lancs)

• Visited August 2013
tamworth
“An excellent place”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We came across this tiny doorway with its green canopy and descended down to a lovely little haven, there we had a good cup of coffee and had a very pleasant chat with Ian and Tanya, and off we went on another walk. Then decided that it was so nice, spotlessly clean and went back for some food. This is definitely the place to eat as food was excellent and prices were good. Everything about our visit was superb, and ladies the toilet was immaculate. All in all well worth a visit. We will certainly go back before our holiday ends.

Carole & John Tamworth

Visited August 2013
1 Thank carole d
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“lovely suprize”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I happened to come across this little restaurant this Easter. the food excellent and good prices it has not been open long,Tanya and Ian who run it cant do enough for you

• Visited March 2013