“Comfortable,welcoming,and relaxing.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
“Comfortable,welcoming,and relaxing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Very nice coffee lounge in Torquay.Nice welcome from friendly staff.So comfortable I could sit here all day.Food is a
Very reasonable price,only had
Crumpets and tea,but will come back for lunch when next in
Torquay.Thank you,and well done.

• Visited September 2013

“Fantastic Food, Fantastic Staff, Fantastic Coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love Picassos! I am there almost every weekend. I used to be a costa lover, but what drew me to Picassos was the superb coffee which is FAR better than the usual costa, starbucks etc. The food is exceptional, I recommend the panini’s! And the staff are just the most friendliest, helpful people you will ever meet! It’s reasonably priced, and the atmosphere is just wonderful. I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Visited July 2013
Torquay, United Kingdom
“best coffee in Torquay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

if we are stopping for coffee in town, this is the only place we go. The coffee is the nicest, the staff are friendly and there is a relaxed atmosphere

• Visited May 2013
“The best coffee shop in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I love Picassos!
I make a visit pretty much every time I go into town, if I can find a table that is!
The prices are very reasonable, table service is quick and the staff are so nice
I've eaten a few things there that they've had as specials and all have been yummy and value for money
The Picasso loyalty card is great too
Just brilliant!!

Torquay, England, United Kingdom
“Our favourite meeting place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Picasso's is the loveliest place to go for superb coffee and delicious light meals. What comfortable chairs in a very relaxing atmosphere! And how friendly and helpful and attentive are all of the staff. In keeping with the name, we thought it would be very nice to have classical guitar music in the background instead of the modern pop "singing" which can occasionally be rather intrusive. We would recommend the delicious seafood cocktail and the apple pie and cream, and tasty toasted sandwiches. This coffee lounge is a place we look forward to visiting and is an asset to Torquay.