“On the money”

Maido - Japanese Noodle Bar
Ranked #76 of 353 Restaurants in Torquay
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

This is a rough diamond amoungst a mine feild of rubbish in torquay. A truly authentic experience within this community. Tge food is swift and delicious. The service is polite and fast. A wonderful enviroment where you feel truly welcomed. A*

1  Thank Shannon H

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Thank you to Kyoko - a thoughtful and friendly host, you made our day with special vegetarian sushi and other delicious food for us. We brought 5 children here for a birthday tea and everyone went away brimming with enthusiasm for the lovely Japanese food. It was their first experience of real Japanese food and such a success, we can't wait to come back soon.

2  Thank Gabi M
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Been here a few times, basic food done quickly, very nice what else can I say top marks. Shame it's not open at night. They should also think about taking card payments

2  Thank Ianbbest48
Reviewed February 1, 2014

met a girlfriend here as we had heard it was good , I lived in Japan in my teens and ate in places just like this , I was plesantly surprised and although it looks a little odd the food and service was amazing , A real find and now im a regular diner!

3  Thank Joan E
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Maido has me coming back again and again with its great value, decent sized portions and fantastically delicious meals. Kyoko is a fantastic chef and hostess and I always feel very welcome and appreciated when I visit. Long may Maido last!

3  Thank Jonboybeer