“Stormy Weather”
Review of Inner Harbour

Ranked #9 of 62 things to do in Torquay
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Very unusual but exciting, a cold windy day after Boxing day. It was unusual because there was only the four of us, looking for a coffee house which we eventually found.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Always something to see here, and surrounded by cafes, shops, pubs and ice cream! Walk around the whole square of the inner harbour then along towards the theatre

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stayed in Torquay for a long weekend in cold November and spent a lovely afternoon just strolling along the harbour wall and across the little bridge. We found a small coffee shop and sat eating our Devon Cream Tea and watching the boats - so calming. We went back the next evening to find a small yacht in the harbour completely decorated in brilliant white lights as part of the Christmas lights switch-on. It looked absolutely beautiful - well done Torquay!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

What i really like about this place is how quiet and tranquil it seems,you can watch the boats,and breath in the fresh air,time seems to past slowly,as i stayed here for quite some time during my stay here.I just watched the various boats bob up and down in the harbour,and just took in the breath taking views.

Took a few photos of my experience.I also just took my time walking around the harbour,and on the way back to my hotel stopped off at one of the nearby pubs,i would defiantly recommend a visit to this place.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

it was a cold wet early november sunday late afternoon when i walked around this lovely harbour, no tourist, no noisey kids, just the wind and rain and little boats bobbing up and down and some seagulls,that for me was the best time to see it,and then stop at one of the restaurants or bars around the harbour,well worth a visit.