We stayed with my elderly parents-in-law and two boys aged 9 and 11 for 3 nights and were very impressed with the Charterhouse. Marion and Les are very good hosts and could not do more for my elderly parents-in-law whilst also making my active boys feel very welcome. They loved the pool and the garden. We had two family suites. The family suite we had on the top floor was perfect and I was particularly impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the quality of the beddings and towels. The breakfast was excellent every morning. I can highly recommend this hotel and will be returning. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon