We have just been to the charterhouse hotel for a short break and what a great find.The hotel is in a good location within walking distance of town and all its restaurants and attractions.The owners are very friendly and on our arrival made us feel welcome straight away.The hotel has a lovely home from home feel and is very quiet and relaxing. We both enjoyed a lovely home cooked breakfast made with tasty local produce with lots of choice. We would recommend anyone to give this hotel a try - you will not be disappointed. Thanks Marion and Les for your kindness and hospitality we would love to come back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon