Having read all the other reviews we had high expectations and we were not disappointed. Marion and Les made us very welcome and were very keen that we had everything we needed. Great breakfast,as every one has said...especially Les' homemade marmalade!
We had a newly refurbished room which was lovely.
Parking was no problem and the free WiFi was very useful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon