A lovely location and good value hotel with excellent breakfasts. Located at the "better end" of Torquay just 2 minutes walk from the sea front the hotel is in a quiet spot and is 10 minutes walk from the lovely thatched village of Cockington via the water meadows. The whole area is dog friendly with many of the cafes, pubs and inns accepting dogs. Lots of good walking in the vicinity - be prepared for a few hills! Marion and Les are particularly friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon