Thanks to all the TLH team for another brilliant holiday.
We stayed at the Toorak again and the staff are so friendly and food really good. A nice relaxing hotel with a nice comfortable bar,with entertainment some nights. We will definitely make a return visit to the Toorak in the future.
The staff in The Victoria were so friendly when we asked if we could view their apartments and interconnecting hotel rooms ,as our son will be wanting a bit more privacy next time we go , and we ended up booking both for next year!
(We also viewed The Carlton Apartments but the staff although OK , weren't as pleasant as the other 3 hotels.)
Zoe and her entertainment team did a brillant job and the nightly entertainment they put on was superb. The TLH Show was really professional and we watched it several times during our 10 night stay.
The Kids/Teens club helped everyone make new friends and our son had a fab time. It was nice to let him wander around the hotel with his new mates both day and night, knowing that he was in a safe environment.
Even though the weather wasn't good, causing some outdoor activities to be cancelled, the time fled by as we enjoyed the indoor pool complex ,complete with sauna, steam room jacuzzi. Then there is the Gym (£4 a day or £15 a week) and the games area which also has a 4 lane Ten-Pin Bowling (and a bar!). Also indoor Bowling Green above it. A Spa & beauty room and also a hairdressers for if you want to be pampered.
With family entertainment taking place both day and night and various different entertainment venues throughout the complex,it is the perfect place to stay in Torquay, whatever the weather. Especially as it's only a few minutes walk to the seafront and the land train also stops right outside.
Another big thank-you to all the staff at TLH and looking forwards to seeing you all again next year :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lively resort encompasses the Derwent, Victoria, Carlton & Toorak Hotels with on-site access to an extensive range of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, together with nightly entertainment and dancing. Enjoy indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a luxury spa, gym, huge indoor games arena, daily kids club and a daily activity programme. Bowling and dancing holidays a speciality. Close to sea front and town centre, ideally placed for exploring the English Riviera and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your TLH Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tlh Leisure Hotel Torquay
- Tlh Leisure Torquay
- TLH Leisure Resort Torquay, Devon