Riviera Lodge Hotel Torquay
$67
The Marstan(Torquay)
$103
$98
Yardley Manor Hotel(Torquay)(Great Value!)
$65
The Imperial Torquay(Torquay)
$103
$77
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$85
PremierInn.com
All reviewshot tubcarsten leepool areacompact roomexcellent hotelwould highly recommend this hotelhotel is spotlessly cleanwell stocked barnothing is too much troublesuperb hostsshort breakplaces to visitfirst classporridgesecond to nonetown centrelittle touches
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Riviera is a spotless hotel, the guys that run and work there are fab.
Nothing was to much trouble from carrying our luggage to making a restaurant reservation and booking taxis.
I would recommend this hotel without any hesitation. Book and enjoy.......

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Liza P
Reviewed June 5, 2013

What a surprise when I arrived at this hotel. Staff who cared about my journey and making my check-in as easy as possible. Friendly, helpful and nothing was to much trouble. The room was spotless. The bathroom, always the give away for most hotels, was so new, spotlessly clean and for the first time in my life the saying "you could of eat off the floor" I could understand in terms of hygene and cleanliness. Breakfast was a treat - again the staff couldn't do enough to ensure we had everything we wanted. I was disappointed to leave and will be back. Congratulations to the owners - finally an English hotel that lives up to standards of cleanliness - you could teach the hilton, ramada, travel lodge and thistle chains a thing or two both in what a clean bathroom should look like and how staff who are genuine in their interactions make all the difference to customers - which ensures a return! My only regret - I didn't bring something to wear to try out the pool - which again - the area was clean and spotless.

Room Tip: Stayed in a room on the side of the hotel - wasn't bothered about the room - just somewhere clean and comfortable to sleep and eat.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank CharlesP4
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was our first visit and we were very impressed with everything about the hotel and the staff.
The food was excellent and the choices on the menu changed each evening.
The room and the bathroom were spotless and cleaned each day.
A short walk from the Front we had a wonderfull stay and will return.
I cannot think of any one thing to complain or raise a doubt over.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank RWS133
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have just comeback from a great week at the Riviera Lodge. As usual we were made more than welcome and they made my wife feel really special on her birthday.
Had a problem with the shower not getting hot so mentioned it at breakfast and when we came back in the afternoon they had the plumber out and it was all sorted. (Bit to hot for me but not the wife).
Food was excellent and cleanliness of the hotel is spot on.
Can't wait for our next break here in August.
Thanks to everybody for a great time.

Barry & Alison Duggan

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Barry D
Reviewed June 2, 2013

It was only booked a few days prior to going, and it was an excellent hotel, well located for all amenities. Since our last visit the hotel has undergone a massive makeover, with the rooms all refurbished, The owners and staff are all geared to making your stay as perfect as possible.
The food was good and wholesome, with a fair variety for the evening meals.

A thoroughly good holiday, which I recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple