We have just returned from a three-night stay in The Meadfoot Bay Hotel. I can confirm the other reviews here of a friendly well-run family hotel as being absolutely right. Our de-luxe room was almost the biggest we have ever stayed in and the room and en-suite were fitted to a very high standard. Breakfast is from a large buffet choice and the cooked breakfasts are very substantial.
It would have helped us somewhat if breakfast had been available from 8am or earlier, but I am an early riser and other people may not be bothered by this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadfoot Bay is an award-winning family run Bed & Breakfast situated in the stunning conservation area of Meadfoot, just a stroll from Meadfoot Beach and a short walk from Torquay harbour. There is a large selection of different room types available including our Classic Rooms, Premier Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and our 3 gorgeous Suites. We have just won the AA Breakfast Award for our breakfast which is prepared using all local produce and everything cooked to order to guarantee freshness. After 9 years constant refurbishment and hard work The Meadfoot Bay has been awarded the Highly Commended Award by The AA. As a result we have proudly achieved a place in the top 10% of our 4 star guest accommodation rating. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you to The Meadfoot Bay in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your The Meadfoot Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Meadfoot Bay Hotel Torquay
- Meadfoot Bay Torquay
- Meadfoot Bay Hotel Torquay
- The Meadfoot Bay Torquay, Devon